Tmearnis a completely free tool where you can create short links, which apart from being free, you get paid!
So, now you can make money from home, when managing and protecting your links.
Tmearn Payout Rates
1. Canada – United States – Britain – Australia: US $ 5 2. Algeria – Egypt – Tunisia – Turkey – Morocco – Jordan – Bahrain $ 3 3. Worldwide: $ 2.5.
As you can see most of the Arab countries are winning them between 3 to $ 4 and as well as a good amount of this for the Arab countries, and we see him he was a wonderful opportunity to be exploited and work on them to make a profit on very least US $ 5.
-They also have faucet to claim everytime you visit the site, it is allowed only to claim once per day.
How the MyPool Works
– Rent a cloud miner and mine directly to your own pool/workerID – Tired of using Eobot’s pool and paying our electricity/maintenance fees? MyPool has 0% electricity/maintenance fee. – Allows you to mine another coin that isn’t supported in Eobot – Make sure your pool info is correct, we will not pay for downtime due to invalid data – Unlike the normal Cloud which has immediate activation, MyPool is a manual process so please provide 24 hours to get started – If you have a 180 day withdraw hold, then MyPool is not available – Only GHS/MHS can be converted – No returns/exchanges
More way to earn in Eobot, is their Generous Referral Program:
You earn 1% for every user that you refer who uses the software/miner and cloud -You can refer an unlimited number of people -Pending Bonus credited once $0.01 is reached every 24 hours and visible in history -Bonus will be credited in whichever mining mode you have chosen
1. Set up a bitcoin wallet. You need somewhere to store the private keys that allow you to spend or exchange bitcoin. Security is vital, so check how your money is protected – otherwise you could lose all of it. Otherwise, this is similar to opening an ordinary bank account.
2.Get your bitcoin address. Once you have signed up and accepted the user agreement you will get a bitcoin address, a unique identifier of 26-35 numbers and letters, beginning with the number 1 or 3, which is the destination for a bitcoin payment.
3.Buy bitcoin. You can make your purchase through your wallet or a range of brokers and platforms. These are digital rather than physical coins. Input your bitcoin address, the amount of money you want to convert, how you plan to pay, and so on. You typically have to pay a fee of between 0.2% and 1%, depending on the site, plus a small bank transfer fee.
Where to buy Bitcoins? Simply choose below, where you can trust and find cheap bitcoin deals.
4. Make a payment. Once you have bitcoin in your account you can start making payments. You will need the bitcoin address of the recipient.
5. Sell bitcoin. If you want to cash in your bitcoin, or bank a profit, selling is pretty straightforward. You can register to sell direct on sites through an online exchange or platforms such as Coinbase, Coinfloor, BitBargain or Bittylicious. Again, there are transaction fees up to about 1% of your trade.
BitPalasLimited is a prominent representative of the international computer technologies market, BitCoin encryption algorithms and mining, it is a developer of hardware and offers safe investments in this area.
BitPalas is registered in the United Kingdom as “BitPalas Limited” with a registration number of 10734986.
Today i’m gonna be sharing the best old and new paying “PRO” bitcoin faucet lists that needs NO INVESTMENT! Meaning it’s all free, free bitcoin faucets listed below are updated and paying. I have been doing this since 2015 so you need not to worry.
14. Chronox.co.in – most faucets only allow you to claim once per hour or once per day, we allow you to claim as often or as little as you like. The faucet will gradually fill up – quite quickly initially but it will slow down over time – until you make a claim. So the longer you leave it the more you will be able to claim.
17. BestChange – is a specialized online e-currency exchange service that monitors rates for dozens of popular conversion pairs in near real-time and offers one-click access to lists of reliable e-currency exchangers capable of helping you complete your transaction quickly and efficiently.